Dogma offers complementary health services for dogs on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Providing quality and professional care, tailored to each individual dog's needs, Dogma takes a holistic approach to improving the overall health of your dog. By providing a range of remedial therapies, guidance and advice, Dogma can help you to improve your dog's quality of life.
If your dog:
- Has ongoing unresolved pain or health issues
- Suffers from muscle or joint conditions such as osteoarthritis; hip dysplasia and cruciate ligament injury.
- Is recovering from an operation or injury
- Limps or shows signs of discomfort after exercise
- Suffers from anxiety, nervous tension or displays negative behaviour
- Competes in sporting or obedience events
Then you have come to the right place. Dogma offers several types of treatment that can enable you to help your dog achieve an increased quality of life. By taking a holistic approach to your dog's health your dog can benefit in a variety of ways; drug free pain relief, improved gait and range of motion, increased nutrient uptake, increased muscle tone, strength and flexibility, lower blood pressure, increased sense of wellbeing and calm behaviour. If you are looking to take the next steps towards better health for your dog then contact Dogma today.
Doesn't your dog deserve a little bit of dogma??